Department Manager - Mens RTW
Full-time / Permanent
OUR CLIENTS PROFILE
An iconic Italian luxury fashion brand founded in 1985 by well-known designers who drive the style, culture and product development to this day to have reached a global reach of presence in over 40 countries with nearly 300 mono-brand boutiques. The Group designs, produces and distributes high-end clothing, leather goods, footwear, accessories, fine jewellery and timepieces. Through licensee partners it also manages the production and distribution of the beauty and eyewear lines that has become synonymous with the more is more passion, drama and design Italians are known and loved for around the world.
Be a part of this globally established luxury fashion brand as a Department Manager of the Mens RTW department for their boutique based in one of London's most iconic department stores.
This role will involve working with the Store Director to drive the boutiques and specifically the Mens departments performance, ensure client satisfaction and promote the brands values and objectives by being a brand ambassador.
- Ensure the achievement of store sales targets
- Responsible for managing the store costs in an effective manner
- Responsible for the overall results of the store, working closely with all Managers to ensure that the day-to-day activities build into the long term plan
- As a dynamic and inspiring leader, manage all activities to achieve store business objectives, demonstrating an excellent client experience
- Perform with high integrity in company compliance with Corporate departments
- Be an ambassador of the brand by promoting its values and ambitions within the market place
- Assist HR with recruiting, onboarding, learning & development and performance reviews.
- Additional responsibilities relevant to the role may also be required.
KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a manager in retail, Luxury retail, or service related industry within a multi-category store
- Direct responsibility over specific business lines and over a portion of the team
- Industry awareness and strong business acumen
- Passion for the Fashion Industry
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Geographical flexibility is a plus
- A natural leader with the ability to motivate a team.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we look forward to meeting you. Please apply and forward us your CV.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.