Known for its innovative and trending designs, this french Fashion house offers womens RTW, men's RTW, shoes accessories, fragrance and eye-wear.
The pop-up will be open for a limited time over mid-August till end of September and is expected to be an exciting experience for its clients, drawing in both locals and visitors.
Sales Advisor's will play an essential role to ensure all clients are receiving the ultimate customer service through the duration of this pop-up located within one of London most fashionable department stores.
Sales advisor's will be enthusiastic and able to represent the brand and its products using your knowledge and passion for luxury fashion.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- To develop and maintain good product knowledge and provide excellent customer service.
- An understanding of current products, trends and collections and ensuring that customers are informed
- To replenish stock/supplies and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation.
- Adheres to Security and Health and Safety regulations.
- Undertake any additional duties when requested from senior staff.
- Work as a team towards meeting targets and KPI's.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience in a retail & customer service role
- Good knowledge and passion for fashion brands and trends.
- Ability to work effectively in a busy and high pressured environment
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal Skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- A strong team player, willing to assist colleagues and managers.
- Full availability over late August to end of September.
Interviews and shortlist will be held in the following weeks, so if this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.