Retail Sales Assistant - High-profile Luxury Jewellery
Full-time / Temporary
£19-20 per hour
Our client is a French luxury Maison famous for timeless jewellery that is often passed down from generation to generation. A legacy brand that has maintained international relevance by continually presenting artistic expression in its most diverse forms they are now committing to nurturing the next generation of talent with unique opportunities for the right applicant to nurture their passion for craftsmanship and innovation.
Our client is looking for a highly committed sales assistant beginning immediately, for an ongoing temporary role. The ideal candidate comes with luxury sector experience, preferably in fine jewellery. Possessing a high level of customer service, with an attention to detail and the ability to deal with high profile clients - the successful candidate will command up to £20 per hour if available throughout the busy and upcoming holiday season.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures a unique and exceptional client experience during a sale;
- Masters perfectly the steps of a sale (welcome, discover and understand, convince,
- close and develop);
- Adapts according to client(s) needs and motivations;
- Strives to always improve and surprise the client(s);
- Deals with ease during negotiations and objections;
- Transmits the passion and values of the brand;
- Acts as the privileged contact for the client(s) in case of After Sales;
- Meets individual and boutique targets, both quantitative and qualitative;
- Respects all brand and boutique policies and procedures;
- Participates to inventories;
- Participates to the setup and breakdowns at opening and closing of the boutique;
- Participates to the implementation of Visual Merchandising guidelines;
- Assists with special projects when requested;
- Undertake administrative tasks and stockroom related tasks when it's required.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- A proven track record of successful achievement within a luxury retail environment;
- A sales oriented target driven background;
- Excellent customer service credentials;
- Experience of dealing effectively with different nationalities and cultural
- Fluent in English; ideally one or more relevant touristic languages (esp. Middle Eastern, European & Chinese);
- IT literate;
- A strong communicator with empathy and good interpersonal competencies;
- Result and action-oriented with strong entrepreneurial mind-set;
- Team-player with empathy and strong interpersonal skill
- All candidates must be able to legally live and work in the UK. Only qualified candidates will be considered. Please note this is NOT a sponsorship opportunity.
Interviews and shortlist will be held in the following weeks, so if this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.