Retail Sales Assistants - Luxury American Brand
Full-time & Part-time Positions Available / Temporary
An iconic global fashion brand which has become synonymous with American modern luxury, our client appeals both to locals and jet-setters. Known for re-framing what modern sportswear and luxury means to their growing international customer base, this brand is known for Ready-to-Wear and accessories and their signature totes and handbags.
Our client is looking to add a number of Temporary Sales Associates to their existing team to support in providing exceptional customer service in their Regent Street location.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide exceptional customer service experience by greeting, listening and assisting customers in exceeding their needs;
- Demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products as well as of the brand history;
- Guarantee cross and up-selling for all product categories;
- Support full-time senior customer service teams with sales and product as needed;
- Keep products replenished on shop floor and physical inventory of merchandise;
- Follow Company grooming, accordingly with brand standards and policies;
- Bring a consistently high energy and positive attitude to all interactions with customers and internal teams.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 3 days a week commitment from all successful applicants;
- Proven experience in a similar role within fashion retail companies;
- Excellent commercial awareness;
- Keen interest and passion for fashion and luxury;
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers;
- Team-player mentality;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-moving and dynamic environment;
- Fluent in English;
- All applicants must hold a valid work permit for the UK.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.