Retail Sales Assistants - Chic French Brand - Selfridges
Up to £24,000 pa
Our client has built a cult following by focussing on beautiful designs using quality fabrics.
Drawing inspiration from the Parisian lifestyle, the boutique resembles a relaxed and chic ambience for its clients. With its popularity amongst women of various ages and background, our client has opportunities to grow within the company.
Our client is looking for dynamic Sales Assistants for their new Selfridges location, London's premier destination shopping location! The concession location requires a positive individual possessing a 'joie de vivre' to give existing and new customers a memorable and personalised experience using exceptional customer service skills.
The focus will be to sell the collections beautiful pieces with your knowledge of fabrics and best cuts for different customers, as well as using methods such a social media and networking skills. This role is more than your general Sales Assistant role, so suitable for someone who is able to effectively multi task and looking for a challenge.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Welcome customers and introduce them to the collection and the brand's philosophy;
- Build the client base through providing a tailored service and a personable nature;
- Maintain standards of the shop floor and displays;
- Restock the floor, assisting with stock management and deliveries when required;
- Work effectively as part of a team, contributing to store goal;
- Continually learn the new collections, fabrics and designs;
- Assist with loss prevention both on the shop floor & stock room;
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures at all times.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- A background in Retail, Hospitality or Events/PR is an ideal experience for this role;
- You will be proactive, energetic and naturally be able to engage with customers;
- Sound knowledge and passion for fashion trends and/or visual merchandising;
- Must be able to work late nights up till 9.00pm;
- A bubbly, warm personality with a positive attitude is key;
- Excellent working as part of a team.
- Flexible and easily adaptable with change;
- Above all, plenty of smiles and enthusiasm is a must!
If this role interest you, apply today!