An iconic global fashion brand which has become synonymous with American modern luxury, our client appeals both to locals and jet-setters. Known for reframing what modern sportswear and luxury means to a their growing international customer base, this brand is known for Ready-to-Wear and accessories and their signature totes and handbags.
The role is suited for an enthusiastic and experienced retail sales associate with strong customer service focus for a brand with global appeal. Furthermore is well-presented and inspired in delivering the best in customer experience for a brand that offers RTW, Accessories and Handbags.
The successful applicant will have the ability to quickly learn product knowledge and convey features and benefits to a customer, creating a personalised and tailored shopping experience.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- To develop and maintain good product knowledge and provide excellent customer service.
- An understanding of current products, trends and collections and ensuring that customers are informed
- Work as a team towards meeting targets and KPI's
- To replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation
- Adheres to Security and Health and Safety regulations
- Undertake any additional duties when requested from senior staff
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience in a retail & customer service role
- Passionate about selling and has enthusiastic nature
- Good knowledge and passion for fashion brands and trends.
- Ability to work effectively in a busy and high pressured environment
- Inspiring individual who exemplifies clear communication skills and takes pride in delivering exemplary customer service
- A strong team player, willing to assist colleagues and managers.
Interviews and shortlist will be held in the following weeks, so if this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.