An iconic Italian luxury fashion brand founded in 1985 by well known designers who drive the style, culture and product development to this day to have reached a global reach of presence in over 40 countries with nearly 300 mono-brand boutiques. The Group designs, produces and distributes high-end clothing, leather goods, footwear, accessories, fine jewellery and timepieces.Through licensee partners it also manages the production and distribution of the beauty and eyewear lines that has become synonymous with the more more is more passion, drama and design Italians are known and loved for around the world.
Our client is seeking to add diversity to their existing retail sales team to meet the growing demands from a global client base. We are seeking highly motivated individuals to join an iconic Italian luxury brand who are fluent in verbal and written English while also being able to communicate fluently in Hindi, Urdu, Arabic and Russian. These are permanent placements requiring the distinct language skills. All applicants must be able to prove their proficiency in both English and one of the listed languages in pre-screening in order to be put forward to our client for consideration.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide impeccable service to clients and be a true ambassador of the brand ensuring that every client is treated according to the brand expectations.
- Possess exceptional communication skills and ability to discuss with clients and give advices on general trends in fashion world and developments in luxury market, showing passion for fashion and luxury products. This would guarantee cross and up selling for all product categories within our lifestyle luxurious brand
- Demonstrate an excellent knowledge of the products as well as of the brand history and heritage and serving as a role model by prioritising client's interest and consistently achieving monthly sales targets.
- Proactively using clienteling tools and make the most of their time ensuring the achievement of individual and store goals, enhancing and developing the business.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in either Arabic, Hindi, Russian or Urdu is desirable
- Ensure the achievement of the sales goals, enhancing and developing the business
- Provide an excellent client experience demonstrating knowledge about product, DNA and serving the client in accordance with the brand guidelines
- Drive individual KPI goals:
- Guarantee cross and up-selling of products for all product categories available in the store
- Build long lasting relationships with the clients
- Constantly update the Client Book information and use its contents to drive business
- Contact the clients and book appointments (also providing the appropriate follow-up on all sales or client requests)
- Ensure constant monitoring and implementation of CRM system in order to connect with customers, building relationships, discover and tailor new opportunities with potential clients
- Uphold grooming standards in accordance with the brand procedure
- Assist in merchandising and maintenance of the shop floor
- Uphold housekeeping standards in all areas of the store
- Able to maintain the visual display of the products
- Be a proactive team player, showing respect for co-workers, accepting instructions and providing feedback to support the store achievements and contribute to a positive working environment
- Understand and follow all company policies and procedures related to sales and service
- Ensure security awareness through client approach and service
- Perform other duties as directed
- Remain up to date on current trends
- Be engaged in social network
Interviews and shortlist will be held in the following weeks, so if this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.