Retail Sales Associate - Leading Footwear Designer
Regent Street, London
Full-time / Permanent
Our client is one of the most recognisable and coveted names in the footwear business. A company celebrated for luxury and craftsmanship who are dedicated to building a passionate and dynamic retail team focused on giving customers around the globe a luxury experience,
Our client is seeking full-time Sales Associates for their boutique in popular Regent Street, London.
Sales Associates will be responsible for creating an unparalleled service to its customers whom consist of some of the most stylish women across the world. Using your passion and knowledge for fashion, you will be able to assist customers and give them the ultimate experience and care.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve and exceed goals through sales strategies, clienteling, sourcing new customers and maintaining and building productive long-term relationships with existing customers;
- Deliver renowned and authentic service that creates a Luxury customer experience;
- Develop product knowledge skills and remain aware of current collections that are in-store and online; cascade and train information to the broader team;
- Build credibility and trust as a personal stylist and fashion expert by staying current with market competition, industry, fashion trends and customer shopping behaviours; share with customers as appropriate;
- Support an environment of teamwork, trust and collaboration with peers, customers and supervisors.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 1 year of retail experience required, selling experience in a luxury retail service environment preferred;
- Current knowledge of fashion trends and competition in the marketplace;
- Knowledge of cash register systems, basic computer skills (including the ability to use iPad/laptop, Mobile POS and Internet);
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team (both oral and written), manoeuvre around sales floor and meet moderate stockroom lifting and store climbing requirements;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays;
- The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic team player who is energetic and passionate about customer service on a luxury level.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.