Retail Sales Associate - Luxury Home Interior
Full-time / Permanent
Central London Locations
Salary up to £25,000 pa
Our client is a Swedish Luxury Lifestyle brand that has been in business for nearly 170 years. As an industry leader setting the standard for their product category with hand made products using natural materials mixed with cutting edge technology to ensure their customers are always presented with the best product possible that can see them through many years. The right candidate will be joining a legacy brand built with pride as a family business.
If you are passionate about craftsmanship and comfortable with selling products ranging from £7K to £150K while developing a client base with a nurturing attitude and acumen, this role may be right for you.
The ideal candidate will understand the life cycle of a luxury customer's desires and needs and be able to guide them through the product range in line with brand guidelines to deliver world-class customer service. This role is ideal for someone who is a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset to build a clients interest in the product and convert them into a customer with exceptional customer experience in-store and follow up communication.
If by nature you enjoy being autonomous, self motivated and able to think out of the box to connect and join the dots, then this role will inspire you. Have the confidence to network, source opportunities to collaborate and partner with other. Think along the lines of B2B and B2C.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Passionately care for customer's satisfaction and loyalty, striving to build long-lasting relations with customers;
- Commitment to driving sales and pushing to exceed goals and targets;
- Driving in-store activities, events and merchandising, as well as finding new business opportunities beyond these;
- Being an ambassador for the brand at all times, representing the company and the brand in a professional manner;
- Managing all retail store administration taskstask effectively (order, delivery, inventory);
- Work fluidly as a team member with a positive attitude towards staff and customers alike.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous experience in a retail sales role with a focus on selling Premium and Luxury products;
- Experience of niche lifestyle or collectors high value products;
- A keen eye to understand the role of merchandising to support sales targets;
- Excitement and commitment to participate as an organiser and/or team player for in-store events;
- Ability to read customer behaviour to ensure a smooth experience of knowing when to push towards a sale and when to nurture a longer lead time to convert a sale;
- You are naturally entrepreneurially minded and can create and develop new sales opportunities;
- A natural social networker with the ability to connect with people in a personable and meaningful way;
- You have excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English;
- Beneficial but not essential: You have a highly desired second language for premium and luxury sales (Arabic, Mandarin or Russian);
- Working as part of a highly driven sales team brings out the best in you to be a high performer while also being a team player and supporting and uplifting your colleagues in a positive way;
- You are sound in your computer literacy skills and are confident using Word, Excel, Outlook and CRM systems.
- Confident use of Apple IT software and hardware.
Interviews and shortlist will be held in the following weeks, so if this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.