Retail Sales Associate - Womens Couture
Up to £30,000 pa + commission
Our client is a namesake label hailing from Paris. Founded in the late 1970s by a ground-breaking talent who worked with both Dior amongst others, the house continues to sell haute couture, ready to wear, shoes, bags, fragrances and accessories in retail boutiques globally as well as online. The successful candidate will be provided with both professional & personal development training to ensure optimal success for this role.
We are recruiting for a candidate with previous luxury retail experience for our client's Bond Street boutique, location. The ideal individual is confident with both RTW and Couture, understands the importance of being able to clientele and is fluent in English while being able to speak a secondary language (Arabic, Mandarin or Russian preferred but not necessary).
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Uphold the brand standards with the ability to project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanour;
- Contribute to a positive and productive boutique environment;
- A focus on CRM as well as By-Appointment guests of the brand as the core function at the heart of the company;
- Actively utilise all the company tools provided to maintain personal client relations;
- Participation in boutique & brand-related projects;
- Exhibit operational excellence & compliance;
- Confidence in approaching walk-in clients and converting them towards becoming loyal clients;
- Participate in the daily team activities relating to the front and back of house;
- Understand and comply with security and operational procedures.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience in luxury retail, esp. RTW and Couture is preferred;
- Fluent in English speaker;
- Fluency in a second language preferred but not essential (Arabic, Mandarin or Russian to meet global client demand);
- Must be a team player;
- Ability to work well in a structured environment and respect process and procedures as laid out by management;
- Ability to take direction & guidance from an experienced management;
- Professional, outgoing and friendly demeanour;
- Proactive and engaging personality;
- All candidates must possess the right to live and work in the UK. This is NOT a visa sponsorship opportunity.
Interviews and shortlist will be held in the following weeks, so if this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.