Retail Sales Consultant - Luxury Accessories & RTW Roles
Bond Street Boutique, London
Full-time - Permanent
£25,000 - £26,000 pa + commission
Founded in 1946 our client is a revolutionary couture brand with a visionary leader who defined the way women looked. The luxury fashion house has been built upon a wonderful heritage that makes the brand the supreme icon of luxury. This heritage continues today thanks to the talent of its creators with the same audacity and inventiveness that inspired its namesake founder.
Remaining true the spirit of its founder, the house is pursuing and accelerating since 2010 its strong ties with the world of the arts, with an ever increasing number of exhibitions by contemporary artists around the globe.The brand has an international network of freestanding boutiques spread throughout 38 countries and undertakes ambitious development projects in every major market.
Directory is currently resourcing for vacancies for passionate and professional Sales Consultants, based within their flagship Bond Street boutique for both the Accessories & RTW departments.
The ideal candidate will come with a minimum of one year experience in luxury accessories or ready-to-wear. You will be comfortable in dealing with a global clientele ranging in age and providing best in class customer service. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, outgoing, friendly, integrates product knowledge and can share it in a conversational manner while promoting the brand and their legacy. This is a full time opportunity (5 days per week, including weekends), with an immediate start.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure floor coverage, driving sales, support visual merchandising of all product, maintaining the highest customer service levels;
- Keep up to date in the latest product releases and all product promotions;
- Support the department manager with achieving weekly and monthly sales goals;
- Create an excellent customer experience from first contact through to delivery maintaining a seamless journey and total client satisfaction is delivered consistently;
- Provide strong presence and initiative on the sales floor, leading and motivating the sales team, driving excellence in service standards to exceed client expectations;
- Pass on all training and development of the brand sales guidelines to the customer to build brand awareness and presence within the department;
- Foster and maintain a positive work environment through open communication;
- Supervise personal sales goals to ensure customer satisfaction & engagement;
- Responsible for the qualitative standards required by the brand are maintained;
- Promote the culture of the brand both internally and externally;
- Maintain team behaviour and morale to brand standards;
- Support department managers in maintaining the store appearance is consistent with the standard of brand service, image and values;
- Demonstrate an excellent knowledge of the products as well as of the brand history and heritage and serving as a role model to both sales teams and loyal customers of the brand;
- Proactively using clienteling tools and make the most of their time ensuring the achievement of individual and store goals, enhancing and developing the business.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to work 40hrs per week on a flexible rota, including late nights and weekends;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Must have minimum 1 year of experience within luxury accessories or ready-to-wear;
- Must be able to operate within a fast pace environment and be physically energetic whilst maintaining expected standards;
- High sensitivity to customer experience, engagement and loyalty;
- Exceptional persuasiveness and interpersonal skills;
- Be able to maintain calm under pressure and during high sales periods with multiple customer requests;
- Possess an outgoing, positive and friendly demeanour;
- Be able to receive feedback in an open and proactive manner;
- Be able to leverage previous experience & contacts to build and maintain a clientele list ;
- Be comfortable with engaging with multiple levels of seniority within the company as well as a diverse client base.
Interviews and shortlist will be held in the following weeks, so if this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.