Retail Stock Controller - Luxury Textile Company
Salary up to £25,000pa
Our client is a leading textile company known for its exquisite luxury linens. With its headquarters in Italy and over 30 retail locations across Europe & the United States, we are looking for people to join the team in the London flagship boutique located in Mayfair. The opportunity offers to be involved with several projects at any one time, as serving local and international private / corporate clients including a Luxury Hotel portfolio.
Our client is looking for a highly organised Stock Controller, who is both aware and proactive to finding solutions that are logistically sound and in line with company standards and policies. The ideal candidate has previous stockroom experience within a luxury or premium brand or similar environment while understanding logistics in a well-rounded manner.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To be responsible for the overseeing all goods movement in/out of the business from; factories, suppliers, warehouses, showrooms and for client delivery;
- To ensure accurate and timely completion of stock replenishment, stock availability, stock receipts and despatch (handling goods and dealing with associated administration and systems/procedures);
- To be responsible for stock rotation, stockroom management, and stock-take procedures
- Responsible for the orderliness of the stock rooms and ensure that it is well organised, tidy, and stocks are easy to locate;
- To ensure that stock is correctly labelled, tagged and available when required - The stock should be in the best possible condition for sale at all times, if any product is not on the shop floor, it should be stored, so as to avoid damage;
- ·Work with the Store Management to ensure that all set operations standards are met;
- Analyse stock-take results and work with Line Manager to develop ideas to minimise stock loss or improve stock organisation;
- Responsible for planning and actioning cycle counts and regular stock takes working with the relevant department and logistical managers;
- Ensure that all procedures are followed regarding stock movement from end to end;
- Ensure the security of the showroom stock through the efficient logging of received and transferred items;
- Aware of all company and government rules and legislation ensure they are implemented.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous experience within a similar Stock Controller role;
- Be fully conversant with SAP, understand its functions and capabilities with regards to stock availability and allocation;
- Advanced in IT systems and MS Office;
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to effectively multitask;
- Accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to spot errors;
- Proactive and a confident problem solver;
- Works well as part of a team as well as independently.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.