Retail Store Manager - French It Label
Full-time / Permanent
Salary up to £45,000 pa + bonus scheme
Our client is a French fashion line that is a fashion editor and It-girl go-to favourite. Made up of cool-girl denim, chunky knits, ruffled skirts and ankle boots, the line is synonymous with urban bohemians all over the world.
We are recruiting for an energetic, talented and experienced, business-driven Store Manager for our client's Chelsea location. The ideal candidate will have previous store management experience and is ready to take their career to the next level with this appointment. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about fashion and growing a brand and business. You will have a natural flair for clienteling with exceptional customer experience standards and be an inspired leader to build and motivate a team of professionals, who consistently deliver best in-class customer service to both a local and global clientele. As part of the management team, you will be accountable for the overall business and operations of your team. Your strong leadership skills will guarantee the efficiency and effectiveness at floor level in terms of clienteling, people management, driving the business forward within brand guidelines and processes. In return, you will receive a competitive salary benefits and bonus based on team performance.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve and aim to exceed the business objectives of the store;
- Oversee all of the store departments front-of-house and back office;
- Ensure all standards are maintained to company expectations/guidelines;
- Ensure all visual aspects of the Visual Merchandising guidelines are adhered to;
- Be a sales floor leader for the wider team;
- Stay current regarding store sales progress, KPI's activities and CRM reports;
- Analyse sales performance against budget in order to emphasise business opportunities;
- Provide input with all product performance categories;
- Inspire and create a productive and healthy working environment;
- Train and develop team members according to company requirements; provide informal and formal performance feedback;
- Guarantee excellent customer service by monitoring sales activities; ensures that standards of the Client Journey are represented at all times;
- Manages the execution of selling and after-sales activities including boutique returns end of season transfers, customer returns, repairs, and complaints;
- Promotes customer loyalty by developing relationships with top clients;
- Develops direct marketing action strategies towards loyal and inactive clients;
- Ensure all processes and procedures are followed relating to Stock Management, Facilities and Health & Safety.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven track record with progressive management experience of at least 2 years, with a focus on premium or luxury ready-to-wear;
- Proven success in managing and developing a high-performing sales team;
- Friendly and approachable manner;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Commercially minded and trained in all business reporting activities;
- Embodies the brand essence and is a natural leader;
- Exudes positively with an open win-win mindset that is inclusive
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.