Retail Store Manager - Luxury Womens
Full-time / Permanent
An Italian brand which is amongst the leader of international luxury fashion with collections of Apparel, Accessories, and Shoes. Our client is led by a creative director who embraces the modern digital landscape to showcase behind the scenes teamwork of craftsmanship from its atelier. A legacy brand creating a modern narrative for timeless elegance appealing to a global aesthetic of couture and Ready-to-Wear customers.
We are recruiting for a talented and experienced, business-driven Store Manager for our client's Knightsbridge Boutique. The ideal candidate has previous store management experience and is ready to take their career to the next level with this appointment. We are looking for an energetic and motivated individual who is passionate about luxury fashion. Has a natural flair for clienteling with exceptional customer experience standards and is an inspired leader to build and motivate a team of professionals who consistently deliver best-in-class customer service to both a local and global clientele. As part of the management team, you will be accountable for the overall business and operations of your team. You are an expert in luxury fashion with a proven track record. Your strong leadership skills will guarantee the efficiency and effectiveness at floor level in terms of clienteling, people management, driving the business forward within brand guidelines and processes.
- Achieve and aim to exceed the business objectives of the store; Ready-to-wear, Accessories/Leather-goods and shoes;
- Oversee all of the store departments front-of-house and back office;
- Ensure all standards are maintained to company expectations/guidelines;
- Ensure all visual aspects of the Visual Merchandising guidelines adhere too;
- Keeps the HO informed regarding store performance and sales objectives;
- Stay current regarding store sales progress, KPI's activities and CRM reports;
- Analyses sales performance against budget and LY, in order to emphasise business opportunities;
- Provide input with all product performance categories;
- Inspire and create a productive and healthy working environment;
- Support HR with all recruitment needs and processes;
- Train and develop team members according to company requirements; provide informal and formal performance feedback;
- Guarantee excellent customer service by monitoring sales activities; ensures that standards of the Client Journey are represented at all times;
- Manages the execution of selling and after-sales activities including boutique returns end of season transfers, customer returns, repairs, and complaints;
- Promotes customer loyalty by developing relationships with top clients;
- Develops direct marketing action strategies towards loyal and inactive clients;
- Ensure all processes and procedures are followed relating to Stock Management, Facilities and Health & Safety.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years of progressive management with a focus on luxury ready-to-wear;
- Proven success in managing and developing a high-performing sales team;
- Commercially minded and trained in all business reporting activities;
- Strong customer service, communication and presentation skills.
- Possess a firm understanding of the Luxury Fashion sector, trends and market competitors
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.