Retail Supervisor - Luxury Leather Goods & Accessories
Heathrow Airport, London
Up to £34,000 pa
An Italian brand which is amongst the leaders of international luxury fashion with collections of Haute Couture, Pret-a-Porter, Accessories, Eyewear and Fragrances. Our client is led by a creative director who embraces the modern digital landscape to showcase behind the scenes teamwork of craftsmanship from its atelier. A legacy brand creating a modern narrative for timeless elegance appealing to a global aesthetic of couture and Ready-to-Wear customers.
We are currently seeking a Supervisor who is responsible for supervising the sales team in achieving sales goals and ensuring an exclusive customer service in line with the brand's Client Journey. We value results oriented individuals who have leadership skills, always up-to-date on fashion trends and strong passion for our Brand and our Product.
This is an exciting opportunity for those who see themselves leading a team as our Brand Ambassadors and seeking to develop their career in a luxury retail environment.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the sales team to maximise store sales through monitoring and measuring sales performance on a daily basis through KPIs management;
- Drive the sales team in delivering the best client experience through the Client Journey;
- Recruit new clients and retain them to develop and maintain long-term relationships in order to promote brand loyalty;
- Fully support and align with all key business initiatives and Company strategies;
- Coach, motivate and develop the sales team;
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed in order to maximise results and guarantee excellent store standards.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have previous experience in a similar role;
- Strong commercial and customer-oriented mindset;
- Proven Brand & product awareness;
- Strong clientele background;
- Excellent leadership and people endorsement skills;
- Fluency in English is essential;
- High fashion knowledge;
- Ability to adapt to changing needs of the Company as necessary.