Retail Temp Sales Assistant - Luxury Leather Goods & Accessories
Full-time & Part-time / Temporary
£10 per hour
An iconic French luxury goods house with a traditional business model upholding craftsmanship and quality above all else while rejecting mass production. Our clients business comprises of leather goods, scarves, clothes, perfume, tableware and jewellery in both the men's and women's category.
Our client is looking for sales assistants to support the team within their boutiques and department stores throughout London during the busy holiday season. Candidates must have previous luxury retail customer service experience. The background and understanding of luxury goods and high-service is essential for someone to succeed in this role.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the team to achieve sales targets by providing exceptional customer service;
- Introduce the brand to new customers while also being able to deliver the legacy of the brand experience to existing customers;
- Build and engage client list to support customer retention goals;
- Act as a brand ambassador by upholding the brand values and reputation for detailed, professional, efficient and discreet customer service;
- Maintain client information in a confidential and efficient manner which is easily accessible to other team members;
- Support with light administrative tasks as needed.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous experience in the luxury jewellery sales sector is preferred but not essential;
- Commitment to consistently exceptional customer service delivered;
- Team player with a positive attitude towards colleagues and customers;
- Attention to detail with a focus on being results-oriented;
- Must have the right to live and work in the UK. Candidates without this qualification will not be considered.
Interviews and shortlist will be held in the following weeks, so if this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.