Russian & Mandarin Speakers - Retail Sales Associate
Full-time / Permanent
A fast-growing Italian woman's premium fashion brand founded in 1980, this brand is popular with fashionistas who favour the high-octane glamour and statement pieces. Perfect for the fashion lover looking to make a splash with sparkles, lace and ruffles.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Retail Sales Associate who is fluent in speaking Russian or Mandarin as well as fluent English skills. The role is suited for an enthusiastic and experienced retail sales associate with strong customer service focus for a brand appealing to young fashion lovers with a flair for glamorous style. The successful applicant will have the ability to quickly learn product knowledge, walk clients through the brand products selection and convey features and benefits to a customer, creating a personalised and tailored shopping experience.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- To develop and maintain good product knowledge and provide excellent customer service;
- To develop and focus on building a loyal client base utilising CRM tools provided;
- Be a brand Ambassador for the brand at all times;
- Build positive relations across departments including Personal Shopping;
- An understanding of current products, trends and collections and ensuring that customers are informed;
- Work as a team towards meeting targets and KPI's;
- To replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation;
- Adheres to Security and Health and Safety regulations;
- Undertake any additional duties when requested from senior staff.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Fluent in Russian or Mandarin with an impeccable command for verbal and written English;
- Previous experience in a retail & customer service role;
- Passionate about selling with an enthusiastic nature;
- Good knowledge and passion for fashion brands and trends;
- Ability to work effectively in a busy and high pressured environment;
- Inspiring individual who exemplifies clear communication skills and takes pride in delivering exemplary customer service;
- A strong team player, willing to assist colleagues and managers.
Interviews and shortlist will be held in the following weeks, so if this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.