Russian Speaking Sales Assistant - Iconic Fashion Boutique
Knightbridge Boutique, London
Full-time / Permanent
Up to £27,000 pa + commission
Our client is one of the fastest-growing luxury brands in the world. Once renowned for couture gowns it is now a brand with sales being driven predominantly by discerning millennial luxury fashion enthusiasts.
We are recruiting for a fluent Russian Speaker Sales Associate to cater to a specific customer base for our client's Knightsbridge boutique. The role requires impeccable presentation, confidence in delivering world-class customer service to a global customer, whilst integrating within an existing team. This is a retail sales role within the Ready-to-wear and Accessories department of our client's collection offering. A passion for culture and change-makers with knowledge of the modern millennial luxury aesthetic is essential to succeed in this role.
- To develop and maintain good product knowledge and provide excellent customer service;
- A strong emphasis and focus on CRM and clienteling activity;
- To connect, build and maintain a relationship with existing and new client leads;
- An understanding of current products, trends and collections and ensuring that customers are informed and aware;
- Be aware of daily sales targets and performance against them. Use appropriate sales techniques to ensure they are met;
- To replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation;
- Handling customer complaints, seeking assistance where necessary, ensuring issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company;
- Keep up to date with customer requirements and operating procedures;
- To ensure that all procedures and policies are understood. To carry out work according to those standards;
- Personal appearance and presentation must be strictly in line with company standards;
- Adheres to Security and Health and Safety regulations;
- Opening & closing the Store according to the needs of the business, in line with Company security rules;
- To carry out additional duties when and where necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability of the Sales Consultant role.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to speak Russian and English fluently;
- Previous experience in a similar role working within luxury fashion;
- Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact;
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high-pressure environment;
- Ability to initiate contact and communication;
- Motivated by being a team player with a common goal;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships;
- Able to work in fast-paced environments;
- A strong team player and considerate of colleagues.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.