EMPEROR is one of the leading Menswear brands in the Middle East, who are focused on delivering excellent customer service to their clients. EMPEROR makes quality fashion apparel & accessories for Men & Boys, with an ideal mix of design, quality and price without compromise. A lifestyle brand that transforms the latest fashion trends into accessible luxury, The brand is the fashion destination for stylish urbanites and is synonymous with curated collections of luxury designs.
For the first time, Emperor are coming to London, opening a flagship boutique in Westfield White City.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the London team for this menswear brand that has made a significant presence in Mens & boys fashion in the Middle East.
As well as the key aspects of a Sales Associate, this role brings the opportunity to work closely with the brands Creative Director and CEO, bringing potential to grow and a chance to be involved with the additional core functions of a fashion brand, such as social media marketing.
In return you, will receive ongoing brand and product training and support in your role.
- Delivering exceptional customer service levels, greeting all clients and advising clients on the product range.
- Being a Brand ambassador, introducing new clients to the brand, telling the story of the brand to build awareness.
- Build the client database by acquiring new customers and enhancing relationships with current clients.
- Meet individual and store KPI's and targets.
- Continually enhancing product knowledge, including awareness of competitor brands.
- Maintain VM standards of the boutique and housekeeping, ensuring they meet brand standards at all times.
- Provide client feedback of products to management to assist in improving collections.
- Assist the Boutique Manager with monthly stocktakes.
- Process all sales invoices and documentation in accordance with company policies.
- Uphold security process and procedures to minimise stock loss.
- Undertake any stockroom and back office tasks with accuracy.
THE REQUIRED SKILLS & PROFILE
- Previous experience working in high-street retail or hospitality with well-established brands.
- Professional and customer service focused & willing to go the extra mile.
- A knowledge and passion for fashion.
- Excellent communication and well-spoken English, additional languages are a bonus.
- An existing client database and previous experience working with VIP clients are preferable.