Our client is one of the most well known fashion designers in the luxury fashion industry. Setting up a label under his own name after resurrecting a legacy Italian luxury brand in the Nineties. Known for impeccable tailoring in both his Womenswear and Menswear categories, award winning product design, must have fragrance bottles and eyewear of choice amongst the fashion illuminanti - the company prides itself on delivering world class service to all its walk in potential passing International customers, to the incognito celebrity.
Our client is looking for experienced temporary retail associates to join their team immediately in London. The ideal candidate will possess previous high-end retail experience, deliver best in class customer service and be passionate about the world of luxury fashion.You will be comfortable with having regular interactions to a global customer as well as be unflappable when dealing with famous clientele from film, fashion, TV and music.
This role is primarily for every Sunday however other days may become available, if you have flexible availability.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform all customer service related tasks as guided by the team and Management.
- Assist existing team members to achieve and surpass sale/service delivery.
- Must be available to work Sundays 11-6:30 pm
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times.
- Offer hospitality tea/coffee to client's whitest assisting with their needs.
- Supporting team members with various tasks within back office and front of house.
- Greeting & welcoming clients upon entering boutique/department.
- Assisting with presentation of product displays and stock.
- Replenish items once sold and from fitting rooms.
- Adhere to all security and Health & Safety Procedures.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Professional demeanour and personal presentation standards in line with strict brand guidelines is essential
- Deliver best in class customer service to clients
- Be able to provide focussed one-to-one service for regular / repeat clients, tourists as well as celebrity clients
- Be able to learn and confidently sell products in Menswear, Womenswear, Beauty and Accessories.
- Support sales team with seamless service at peak times both on the shop floor and back of house as needed
- Confident yet approachable nature
- Communicate clearly and make a one-to-one connection with the client to provide end to end service from sales approach to point of sale
- Fluent in English + one other language is beneficial but not essential
- Ability to integrate into an existing team both with skills and brand culture
- Have immediate and flexible availability
Interviews and shortlist will be held in the following weeks, so if this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.