Customer Experience Executive - eCommerce Retailer
Full-time / Contract
Since 2014 when the company was established, our client, an e-commerce retailer for seriously stylish luxury lifestyle wear, has been rapidly growing within its industry.
- Is at an incredibly exciting stage of growth;
- Provides an opportunity to shape the future of the products developed;
- Your work will have direct impacts on the growth of the business;
- A small but hardworking and amazing team;
- Genuinely cares about your progression.
Wonderful customer experience is absolutely fundamental to our clients success to date. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, engaging and self-motivated Customer Experience Executive to build their community through delightful customer experiences.
As an online digital brand with exciting pop-up stores internationally and events, our client is looking for someone with a retail background, with exceptional communication skills and friendly manner in customer service. Someone who is able to build relationships and help with any in-bound enquiries, problem solve, be resourceful and satisfy all customers needs.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create an exceptional shopping experience through wonderful customer service (telephone, email, live chat, in-store and SMS);
- Develop the required brand, product and internal systems knowledge to ensure you can help customers through the full purchase and aftercare process;
- Liaise with our dispatch centre to ensure customers orders are being met on time and to our quality standards, diving into to troubleshoot and solve any issues with delivery or returns;
- Day to day operational tasks including authorising and processing of returns;
- Be excited to help in-store at the D&D pop up retail store;
- May be asked to provide customer service support over the weekend (no more than 5 days in total per week).
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be available until 23rd December 2019, between Christmas/ New Year and after Christmas from 6th January 2020;
- BA or BSc preferred but not required;
- Friendly, smart and self-motivated;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Hungry to learn and be part of a high growth start-up;
- Thrives under pressure and is a great multi-tasker;
- Is not precious and is happy to roll their sleeves up and help the team, contributing a positive attitude;
- All candidates must hold a valid visa to live & work in the UK (please note this is NOT a sponsorship opportunity).
THE KEY BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible start and finish office hours - start early and finish early or start later and finish later;
- Team Friday lunches, company away days/parties;
- Clothing allowance.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.