Senior E-commerce Strategy Manager
Directory is currently sourcing candidates for several clients within the luxury fashion and online retail industry.
We are seeking candidates for various roles and seniority levels therefore, please apply directly with your CV if the role you are seeking is not listed.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing, motivating and coaching a team, ensuring the team is aligned to overall objectives;
- Lead a team to achieve deliverables and set KPIs;
- Responsible for a portfolio of key client relationships and formulating and implementing a strategy to drive business and revenue;
- Maintain high levels of client satisfaction across your client portfolio to build client relationships;
- Translate strategy into operational plans, developing plans to ensure the business is trading to set targets;
- Take lead on developments and strategic cross-functional projects outside of the general scope of work;
- Provide insight and analytic's to better understand customer profile and key trends;
- Assist team in prioritising tasks to achieve the greatest productivity;
- Take lead on all senior meetings with the ability to provide strategic ideas;
- Ability to independently solve complex issues;
- Ability to forecast and can deliver achievable but ambitious growth plans;
- Continually identifying opportunities for areas to build the business;
- Continually identify opportunities to improve process and efficiency;
- Stay informed on industry knowledge and developments to make any recommendations where required.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 6 years e-commerce and digital strategy experience, preferable within the fashion and luxury industry;
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Optimize (or equivalent), GTM, Search Console and other e-commerce tools;
- A high level of analytical skills with strong attention to detail;
- Strong and resilient leadership across a cross-functional team;
- Strong Project Management skills, and ability to lead a team;
- Ability to manage a large workload with the ability to deliver under pressure and prioritise
- Excellent ability to anticipate problems and problem-solve;
- Analytical and always focused on delivering strong commercial outcomes
- Fluent written and verbal English, communication and interpersonal skills.