Our Client prides themselves in working with the fastest growing network provider in the UK. Thier team works directly with the franchisee, and they are at the center of ensuring customers have an excellent experience in store. Through knowledge of the products and services along with great customer service, their team prides themselves on ensuring each customer has a great experience in store.
As part of EE, their network has been named the best in the UK, keeping their digital lives connected. Our high street stores are where it's all happening and this is the right time to join us.
Our client is looking for experienced Sales individuals who come from a strong performance driven background and thrive on exceeding targets. You must have a passion for sales and knowledge of achieving KPI's. You will have the opportunity to trial new technology, learn about the latest products on the market and earn more money as you sell. With the training and coaching provided, you will be able to deliver great customer service along with strong commercial performance against all KPI's.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to your stores' success by bringing to life the companies ethos of sales and customer advice through sensational service.
- Keep up-to-date with all of the products, services and promotions, and those of our competitors.
- Create an environment in which customers feel welcome and comfortable - engaging them in genuine, enjoyable conversations to understand their needs, help them choose the right products and show them how the products can make their digital life better.
- Take pride in the appearance of the store, keeping it clean and tidy at all times.
- Show passion for the products and the brand.
- Pitch the right deal to the customer ensuring you have fully researched the customer's requirements.
- To be successful, you must have a proven Sales background such as Mobile phones, Recruitment, Telesales etc.
- Able to work to deadlines and deliver on key targets.
- Have a passion for the communication and technology industry.
- Have a proactive approach towards hitting your targets and KPI's.
- Able to work as part of a team and help others through coaching and sharing sales tips.
- Show initiative and enthusiasm for the brand.
- Building relationships with customers.
- Competitive salary + commission. This will increase with experience and performance.
- High street vouchers - dependent on performance.
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays (please note you may be required to work most Bank holidays) - Pro-rated for Part-time.
- Discounted mobile phone packages for you and your family and friends. (conditions apply)
- Pension. (conditions apply).
- Life assurance scheme.