Senior Sales Advisor - Luxury Kidswear Retail Boutique
Full-time / Permanent
Up to £26,000 pa
Launched in 1999 as a creative and contemporary approach to childrenswear.
Our client source, design and manufacture their own range which is sold in their own boutiques, online as well as wholesale distribution to over 160 stockists around the world.
Our client is looking for a driven and innovative individual to join their retail team in their boutique located in Knightsbridge, London. As a Senior Sales Advisor, you will be a key member of the team. Your focus will be to consistently provide customer service in line with luxury standards as well as building a customer base through relationship building. This role will involve self management of the boutique so you will have strong orginasational skills and ability to prioritise tasks.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Excel in all aspects of selling and inspire colleagues and customers by being a role model within the business;
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times and maintain a high level of approach and conversation at all times;
- Consistently overachieve in sales, striving to increase on personal and store targets;
- Use initiative to actively seek opportunities to sell and increase sales;
- Provide information for the weekly trade report to maximise business potential;
- Monitor sales performance to highlight best and worst sellers;
- Communicate all out of stock issues;
- Encourage all customers to join the mailing list;
- Ensure that the shop floor is fully operational for daily service;
- Keep up to date with all product knowledge;
- Drive and deliver customer service standards to achieve an outstanding luxury service and quality experience;
- Ensure all customers are dealt with professionally and in line with company standards and procedures;
- Continually develop customer relationships and maintain an active customer base;
- Adhere to the highest dress and grooming standards required by company policy;
- Take ownership of store standards and maintain these to the highest level;
- Replenish stock regularly to maximise sales opportunities;
- Undertake daily activities including cleaning, refiling packaging etc
- Check all deliveries are correct and report any discrepancies to your line Manager or Head Office.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Service focused/Target driven;
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills;
- Business focused;
- Honest & reliable;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Immaculate presentation;
- Capable of understanding a luxury business;
- Use initiative and be able to go the extra mile;
- UK right to work.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.