A luxury American lifestyle brand, known worldwide for its iconic pieces and eclectic collections. Rapidly growing popularity within the UK, our client is looking for exceptional people who share their vision, to join their company in various roles and to grow along with the company.
As a Senior Sales Associate, your key responsibility will be to provide a memorable customer experience for every client, in turn driving the business and brand within the UK. You will use your good knowledge of the fashion industry and styling to enhance your selling skills.
This opportunity is ideal for someone looking to develop a well-established and challenging career within luxury fashion retail.
THE RESPONSIBILITES :
- Achieve personal and store sales goals and any additional KPI's as set by the company .
- Build and maintain effective client relationships and keep a well-organised client book to actively assist with generating sales.
- Continually enhance awareness of product knowledge to improve sales experience.
- Positively contribute to the team environment and always maintain model behaviour as according to the company's core values.
- Maintain the boutiques visual standards according to guidelines.
- Follow all polices & procedures with a focus on loss prevention.
- Represent the brand by embodying and communicating the brands philosophy.
- Effectively prioritise tasks where required.
- Must be highly sales driven
- Have an existing client book from a previous role
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Have a genuine passion for fashion & retail
- A proactive and can-do attitude