Senior Sales Associate - Men's RTW
Various London Locations
Salary up to £28,000 pa
An iconic Italian luxury fashion brand founded in 1985 by well-known designers who drive the style, culture and product development to this day to have reached a global reach of presence in over 40 countries with nearly 300 mono-brand boutiques. The Group designs produces and distributes high-end clothing, leather goods, footwear, accessories, fine jewellery and timepieces.Through licensee partners, it also manages the production and distribution of the beauty and eyewear lines that have become synonymous with the more is more passion, drama and design Italians are known and loved for around the world.
Our client is looking for Senior Sales Associates to work within men’s ready-to-wear, for their boutiques located across key fashion destinations and departments stores within London. The ideal candidate comes with a min. of three years experience, thrives at achieving personal and team goals and enjoys keeping up with current fashion trends.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the achievement of the sales goals, enhancing and developing the business;
- Provide an excellent client experience demonstrating knowledge about the product and company;
- Drive individual KPI goals;
- Guarantee cross and up-selling of products for all product categories available in the store
- Build long lasting relationships with the clients;
- Constantly update the Client Book information and use its contents to drive business;
- Contact clients and arrange appointments (provide after service where required);
- Ensure constant monitoring and implementation of CRM system in order to connect with them, building relationships, discover and tailor new opportunities with potential client;
- Uphold company grooming standards in accordance;
- Assist in merchandising and maintenance of the shop floor;
- Uphold housekeeping standards in all areas of the store;
- Maintain the visual display of the products;
- Be a proactive team player, showing respect for coworkers, accepting instructions and providing feedback to support the store achievements and contribute to a positive working environment;
- Understand and follow all company policies and procedures;
- Ensure security awareness through client approach and service;
- Perform other duties as directed by senior members of staff.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 3 years of experience within a luxury fashion boutique;
- Previous experience working within Men’s RTW;
- Retail awareness and strong understanding of business requirements;
- Passion for the luxury fashion industry;
- Fluent in verbal and written English;
- Additional language in Mandarin, Arabic or Russian and advantage but not essential.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.