A well established British lifestyle brand with strong company ethos and values.
Known for its classic and tailored pieces, feminine styles that are wearable for the modern women.
The brand offers products within Womens RTW, Men's RTW, Accessories, Childrenswear and Fragrance.
Positions available in Knightsbridge and Mayfair boutiques.
To maintain consistently exceptional standards of excellence in delivering a customer service experience which meets our on brand focus. In doing so, creating and maintaining loyalty to both the store and the brand.
- To develop and maintain good product knowledge and provide excellent customer service at each client.
- An understanding of current products, trends and collections and ensuring that customers are informed and aware.
- To replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation.
- Handling customer complaints, seeking assistance where necessary, ensuring issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company.
- Keep up to date with customer requirements and operating procedures.
- Be aware of daily sales targets and performance against them. Use appropriate sales techniques to ensure they are met.
- To ensure that all procedures and policies are understood. To comply to those standards at all times.
- Personal appearance and presentation must be strictly in line with company standards.
- Adheres to Security and Health and Safety regulations.
- Opening & closing the Store according the needs of the business, in line with Company security rules.
- To carry out additional duties when and where necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability of the Sales Consultant role.
THE REQUIRED SKILLS & PROFILE
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face client contact
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
- Able to initiate contact and communication with clients from various backgrounds.
- Motivated by being a team player with a common goal
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal Skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Able to work in fast paced environments
- A strong team player and considerate of colleagues
We regret to inform due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for an interview will be contacted.