Senior Sales Consultant - Central London Boutique
Full-time, Permanent Role
A well established British lifestyle brand with strong company ethos and values are seeking Senior Sales Consultants for their central London boutique.
Known for its classic and tailored pieces, feminine styles that are wearable for the modern woman.
The brand offers products within Womens RTW, Men's RTW, Accessories, Childrenswear and Fragrance.
The role of Senior Sales Consultant is to provide a genuine and memorable customer service experience to each client, focusing on the brands ethos and values. You will create loyalty to the boutique by building relationships with clients and representing the brand at all times.
- Provide outstanding customer service by developing a thorough knowledge of the products and brand philosophy.
- Take pride in maintaining the shop floor and product presentation to high standards.
- Handle and aim to resolve any customer complaints and issues which arise with minimal disruption.
- Continually build and maintain client book through clienteling and customer service.
- Be aware of stock levels, replenishing stock when required.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures for Health & Safety and Security.
- A minimum of 3 year's experience in a previous styling, retail sales or clienteling role within a fashion environment.
- Excellent communication with ability to easily initiate conversations and build rapport with clients using interpersonal skills.
- A strong team player and ability to work together to meet KPIs.
- Work well in a fast paced environment.
- Must have a high standard of presentation & grooming.
If you're interested in this role and think you would be the right fit, apply today or contact us for more information.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants only those who make it to interview stage will be contacted.