SHORT TERM CONTRACT
LATE NOV - 15 DEC 2017
8 JAN - MID MARCH 2018
A distributor of Luxury Kidswear fashion and accessories, our client has a profile of some of the most fashionable Kidswear brands.
There is an opportunity to support and assist the sales executive role, to optimise sales and provide exceptional customer service.
Deliver the company operations of the client by maintaining office systems and procedures and supporting the sales team including order inputting, customer queries and booking appointments.
- To liaise with existing and new customers regarding booking appointments for the season and establishing a selling schedule and ensuring that the diary is updated and reviewed
- Target new customers.
- With the support of the Sales Executive, give client feedback on collections, pricing, market and competitors
- Use a cooperative and collaborative approach to all collection presentations and learn from experienced team how to drive sales
- Support customer service by Investigating and solving customers' problems and queries.
- Meeting with sales executive on a weekly basis to ask for feedback on collection presentations and update on all customer issues/opportunities
- Support on all deliveries, unpacking and supporting with pricing where needed
- Ensure that collections are always presented to the highest standard and that after each sales appointment to collections are put back to their original order
- All customers to be offered beverages and support with lunches between specified hours from the approved canteen.
THE KEY SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be well organised, proactive & have good time management.
- Excellent customer service skills to both internal and external client.
- Self-motivated, focused and persistent.
- Hold a strong attention to detail.
- A helpful and positive nature.
- System literate.
- Possess a natural Creative Flair.