Showroom Sales Associate - Retail Luxury Linens/Textile
Salary up to £25,000 pa
Our client is a leading textile company known for its exquisite luxury linens. With its headquarters in Italy and over 30 retail locations across Europe & the United States, we are looking for people to join the team in the London flagship boutique located in Mayfair.
As the Showroom Sales Associate, our client is looking for an individual who will be responsible for maintaining exemplary customer service to their luxury lifestyle brand standards. The right candidate must ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a welcoming environment, and maintaining a strong product knowledge in order to effectively communicate the qualities of the brand.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for maintaining excellent customer relations in order to generate sales;
- Meet company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer;
- Liase with various clients from homeowners to hospitality companies;
- Perform various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money;
- Maintain awareness of all promotions, brand advertisements & marketing;
- Build and maintain a solid customer base by following through clienteling and data collection;
- Participate in the processing of new shipments and help the team to keep the receiving and back stock area clean and organized;
- Uphold merchandising and store cleanliness standards.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have at least 2 years work experience in a retail environment, ideally within a luxury brand;
- Superb verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills, POS systems, and various software packages including MS office;
- Detail oriented, strong organization and ability to multitask;
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift items weighing up to 50lbs;
- Demonstrates a positive attitude that contributes to a positive team environment;
- Team oriented but also self-driven with an entrepreneurial spirit.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.