Directory is currently sourcing candidates for one of our new exciting luxury fashion partners.
We are seeking candidates for various roles and currently looking to recruit a Data Engineer as part of this newly formed department to drive creation, development, and implementation of data infrastructure and pipelines that collect, connect, centralize, and curate data from various internal and external data sources.
- Develop & maintain the data pipeline;
- Manipulate and analyse complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources;
- Curate data to drive business insights through tailored and intuitive data science;
- Reporting & analytics.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Data Engineer with experience working within a dynamic and complex business setting;
- Proven and successful experience working with systems and data infrastructures at scale and hands-on experience in building scalable data services and systems;
- SDI (SAP) and SDA (SAP) and exposure to programming or scripting languages such as python;
- In-depth knowledge of SQL Server and other database solutions;
- SDI (SAP) and SDA (SAP) as well as SAP BW4 / SLT (SAP Landscape Transformation) / SAP Hana ETL (SAP Data Services);
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or equivalent.