Stock Controller - Luxury Retail
Bicester Village, Oxfordshire
Our client operates in the luxury goods industry making uncompromised quality its mission and offering a complete selection of ready-to-wear, accessories and gifts made in Italy with the finest raw materials. It reaches its customers through a global retail network, through their website and in select specialty stores. Our client boasts six generations of experience in the production of top-end textiles and is an industry leader, thus guaranteeing total control of all manufacturing processes.
A rare opportunity has become available for a Stock controller role, to be based in Bicester Village for a brand recognised as the epitome of luxury. The stock team plays a vital role being responsible for implementation of all stock procedures. Your role ensures the daily management of the boutique stock is maintained and working efficiently.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Is polyvalent, constantly operating to serve the store, with the aim of achieving the highest customer satisfaction;
- Managing all stock transfers throughout the company within the UK and central team;
- Controlling the quality of all stock transfers ensuring they are transported safely with adequate packaging;
- Managing the client reservations process and boutique pickups;
- Managing and tracking consignment product that is leaving and arriving back into the boutique;
- Preparing pieces for display through checking the correct labelling and pricing;
- Creating relationships with other boutiques and local HQ departments in order to coordinate on all stock related matters;
- Preparing and supporting in the coordination of annual, monthly and spot cycle counts;
- Receives and displays the products according to the established procedures;
- Constantly maintains a tidy working place according to the Company guidelines;
- Provides and maintains a high level of customer service;
- Participates in all the product presentations (and categories) done in the store;
- Deeply knows all products and is promptly updated on all the product categories present in the store;
- Ensures the appropriate care (cleaning, cure, replacement, etc.) of the stock room;
- Supports the visual team with deliveries, pointing out if something is missing or in need of maintenance;
Thefts and losses
- Works in order to prevent thefts and losses in cooperation with the colleagues.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Relevant work experience as stock controller in retail (in luxury would be a plus);
- Expereince using SAP preferable;
- Able to demonstrate examples of strong organisation and working within a fast pace/high demand environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, team working and problem solving skills, with a high attention to detail;
- Good stress management, flexibility and adaptability;
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written;
- Be an adaptable, transparent, dynamic and curious and inclusive in your leadership approach;
- High sensitivity to customer experience, engagement and loyalty;
- Exceptional persuasiveness and interpersonal skills.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.