Stock Controller / Runner - Luxury Retail Boutique
Full-time / Temporary
An opportunity has become available for a Stock controller / Runner role, for a brand that epitomises luxury.
The stock runners play a vital role in the boutique by supporting the sales staff and management with stock and operations. Your role ensures the daily management of the boutique stock is maintained and working efficiently.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Constantly operating to serve the store, with the aim of achieving the highest customer satisfaction;
- Controlling the quality of all stock transfers ensuring they are transported safely with adequate packaging;
- Prepare fitting rooms with requested items;
- Preparing pieces for display through checking the correct labelling and pricing;
- Preparing and supporting in the coordination of annual, monthly and spot stock counts;
- Receives and displays the products according to the established procedures;
- Constantly maintains a tidy working place according to the Company guidelines;
- Provides and maintains a high level of customer service;
- Works in order to prevent thefts and losses in cooperation with the colleagues.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Relevant work experience as stock controller in retail (in luxury would be a plus);
- Physically fit and able to stand for long periods;
- Able to demonstrate examples of strong organisation and working within a fast pace/high demand environment;
- Excellent interpersonal, team working and problem solving skills, with a high attention to detail;
- Good stress management, flexibility and adaptability;
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written;
- Be an adaptable, transparent, dynamic.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.