An iconic British brand known for its show-stopping fashionable jewellery, accessories and apparel designs.
This is a chance for someone looking to further their career in retail management with a reputable British brand.
Your role will be to maximise store sales through unprecedented customer service and motivating staff to reach set targets.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the team effectively to ensure service levels are always exceeded and any complaints are dealt with in a professional manner.
- Achieve targets for the store as set by the company including building a regular local client book.
- Responsible for maintaining store merchandise, including displays, pricing, housekeeping & replacement stock.
- Undertake HR procedures; staff rota’s, staff hiring, training & appraisals, health & safety.
- Maintain regular administrative procedures to ensure a smooth operation of the store & records required by the company are provided in a timely manner.
- Uphold the companies security procedures to minimise stock loss.
- Assist the Senior Manager or Managing Director where reasonably required.
THE KEY REQUIREMENTS:
- Have previous experience managing a team, including HR processes
- Must be a strong confident leader and able to effectively manage a team
- Have a knowledge and passion for jewellery
- Excellent people skills & able to build regular client book.
- Able to implement change well and flexible to changing business requirements.
- A sociable & energetic personality