We’re currently hiring for Senior appointments within a dynamic luxury fashion organisation, further expanding globally with opportunities within Head office and Retail division.
A global well known respected lifestyle brand, based in Italy. The brand has evolved over the years without ever forgetting its roots. An unmistakable style, which, season after season, combines strong innovation with the Mediterranean flavour of its origins. A brand whose essence lies in its contrasting features. Known throughout the world, easily recognizable thanks to its glamour and great versatility and how to interpret and impose its sensual and unique style on a worldwide basis.
The Store Manager for this brand, you will be the main contact representing the brand and standards of the boutique.
You will manage the team to ensure each member is collectively meeting the companies' goals and maintain high levels of customer service
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accountable for the day-to-day management of the boutique and team through effective leadership.
- Build a regular clientele to drive sales and meet targets.
- Responsible for the maintenance of any visual merchandising standards and stock layouts.
- Effectively manage any problems or complaints.
- Undertake required admin & HR duties; reports, staff rota's, recruitment, training, health & safety.
- Manage stock inventory and upholding loss prevention procedures.
THE KEY REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a retail management position, preferably in luxury fashion.
- Personable and able to build a regular client book through networking and relationship building.
- Excellent command of spoken & written English, plus an additional language in Mandarin, Arabic, Russian or Italian is an advantage.
- Flexibility to work in both fast and quiet environments.
- A positive and energetic personality.