An iconic global fashion brand which has become synonymous with American modern luxury, our client appeals both to locals and jet-setters. Known for reframing what modern sportswear and luxury means to a their growing international customer base, this brand is known for Ready-to-Wear and accessories and their signature totes and handbags.
Our client is interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion who enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment. The role of Supervisor will report directly to the Store Manager and support in the daily operating of the brand sales goals. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Achieving and exceeding sales targets, driving PKI's, and maintaining visual merchandising standards as directed by the Store Manager.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Using the brand guideline training, use techniques to maximise personal sales and store sales targets.
- Demonstrate in-depth product knowledge to engage customers.
- Demonstrate current market trends and display an authentic keen interest in fashion.
- Build and maintain client relationships to continue to build sales through outreach.
- Collaborate with Store Manager to assist with building and supervising sales teams.
- Replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation throughout the store.
- Support Management with back office duties with reports and administration
- Adheres to Security and Health and Safety regulations
- Undertake any additional duties when requested from senior staff
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience in luxury fashion retail
- Able to work as a charismatic leader, to drive and motivate people and willingness to develop talent while maintaining focus on personal goals of the role.
- Good knowledge and passion for fashion brands and trends.
- Ability to work effectively in a busy and high pressured environment
- A strong team player, willing to assist colleagues and managers.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional eye for detail and accuracy in both customer service focussed responsibilities and administrative requirements.
Interviews and shortlist will be held in the following weeks, so if this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.