ABOUT THE COMPANY
Directory Group Ltd - Directory is a boutique talent resourcing agency, specialising in luxury fashion, retail and hospitality. At Directory we believe in taking the time to truly understand the needs of our clients and candidates so we're able to provide that personal touch. We don't stop at just placing candidates, but give our clients and candidates the additional attention and service that ensure their expectations are met and continue our working relationship.
We are currently expanding our specialist team and looking for driven, experienced individuals that thrive on challenges and can effectively contribute towards the business goals and achievements.
Your role as Temp Controller is a key role within the business. Your focus will be to manage our temporary workers as well as place bookings in a weekly rota via our digital app system.
This position will involve working closely with our Director Executive for Temporary Division.
We are looking for a professional that is extremely adaptable to any environment, being able to perform administrative tasks with accuracy as well as delivering exciting and creative ideas to the business and during brainstorming team sessions. This job role requires that you have deep communication and strategy capacities as well as problem-solving and organisation skills.
THE RESPONSIBILITES & DUTIES:
- Use CRM software system to maintain a database of all candidates' activity.
- Attend meetings with existing and potential clients alongside with the Temporary Division Director.
- Be in charge of the company's app TempBuddy dedicated to managing temps profile and bookings.
- Provide training session on the TempBuddy for new temps, supplying them with an app guide and assist them in any queries.
- Maintain a consistent communication with all temps to create a long-lasting relationship based on trust and empathy.
- Maintain accurate and updated sheet with temps' availability on a weekly basis.
- Manage and distribute all bookings to temps based on a weekly rota with shifts requests from clients.
- Ensure that temps meet the clients' standards and respect the scheduled shift hours.
- Quickly find solutions or replacements in case of any last-minute cancellations or sickness issued by temps.
- Develop cancellation and sickness reports on a monthly basis.
- Be the point of contact for any queries from temps.
- Contribute to company activities and any ad-hoc requirements, being flexible and committed to the team spirit.
THE REQUIRED SKILLS & PROFILE:
- Background or knowledge in Fashion, Hospitality, Retail and Customer Service industry preferred.
- Experience in dealing with people of various backgrounds.
- Problem-solving skills and be able to work under pressure.
- Flexibility to work outside of standard office hours, responsible for the company phone.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to recognise and understand a problem, and focus the energy on finding and successfully implementing a solution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, adapting to high profile clientele when needed.
- Ability to think outside the box, to be creative.
- A quick learner who can react and adapt quickly to any unpredictable situations.
- Proficient in using IT systems Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Fluent level of English and any secondary languages are welcomed but not mandatory.
THE KEY BENEFITS:
- Workplace Pension scheme.
- Company's phone provided.
- Encouragement of personal growth with the opportunity to allocate time on Learning & Development.
- Opportunity to be highly creative, innovative & free thinking with sharing new ideas & strategies.
- Office breakfast every Monday.
- Weekly in-office Yoga classes.
- A fun, outgoing team culture.
We regret to inform due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for an interview will be contacted.