Our clients have currently closed their boutiques in accordance with Government guidance, therefore we will not be recruiting for any roles with an imminent start date until further notice.
With the allowance of retail stores to re-open from 15th June, Directory is now taking applications for the Opportunity to be put forward for any positions required by our clients upon the re-opening of boutiques and departments stores.
Please be aware, boutiques and department stores will be open with reduced hours and set measures in place to ensure the healthy and safety of both staff members and clients visiting the store. This may include the requirement to wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and assisting in regular cleaning and sanitisation of surfaces.
Directory are on the lookout for outstanding temporary Luxury Sales Assistants for our various clients within the luxury Retail environment, to work Part-time & Full-time hours.
Vacancies available throughout Bond Street, Knightsbridge, Mayfair, Westfield and other London locations.
We work with a range of prestigious luxury fashion houses, lifestyle and heritage brands. As a temporary Sales Assistant, you have the opportunity to get your foot through the door and get noticed through your hard work and passion.
Departments include Women's RTW, Men's RTW, Couture, Leather Goods & Accessories, Fine Jewellery, Childrenswear and Beauty.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times;
- Assist in cleaning and sanitising surfaces throughout the day;
- Supporting team members with various tasks;
- Greeting & welcoming clients upon entering the boutique/department;
- Assisting with the presentation of product displays, stock and general store appearance;
- Assisting in the stockroom when required;
- Adhere to the agency and companies procedures and policies.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge and interest in Fashion and Luxury Lifestyle;
- Previous Fashion Retail experience is desired;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Punctual and hardworking;
- Strong selling skills with excellent customer service levels;
- Additional Languages are an advantage but not essential;
- Keen, enthusiastic and dynamic personality;
- Impeccable presentation and grooming;
- All candidates must hold a valid UK right-to-work document (please note this is NOT a sponsorship opportunity).
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, apply today!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.