Luxury Sales Assistant – Bicester Village / Oxfordshire
Flexible Temporary Role with good availability
OUR CLIENTS PROFILE
We are recruiting on behalf of a world renowned Italian luxury brand, known for its fine fabrics and timeless style. Our client has a deep passion for quality, tradition and impeccable customer service.
Be a part of a world leader for timeless Italian luxury fashion & accessories, working in the team as a Temporary Sales Assistant.
The successful candidate will be self-starter, warm, friendly and enjoy working with people and building client relations. You would have a passion for luxury, customer service and be able to work within a face paced environment.
- To greet, serve and advise customers giving the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- Adhere to brands standards during the entire sale process including after-sales.
- Develop rapport with customers by building relationships with customers and promoting brand image.
- To demonstrate thorough product knowledge within Womenswear, Menswear, Childrenswear and Accessories including product care.
- Drive to achieve targets and KPI's by introducing add-on sales and maximising sales.
- Support the team and maintain standards of housekeeping and display within the department.
KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Fluency in spoken & written English, plus a second language in Mandarin an advantage.
- Previous experience within retail and luxury industry (preferred).
- Understanding of fabrics, garment construction and styling.
- Excellent communication and client relation building skills.
- Strong knowledge of fashion and trends.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Great flexibility, adaptability & organisational skills.
- Immaculate presentation & grooming standards.