Womens Retail Store Supervisor - Brompton Rd
Full-time / Permanent
Up to £24,000 pa
A fast-growing Italian womens premium fashion brand founded in 1980, this brand is popular with fashionistas who favour the high-octane glamour and statement pieces. Perfect for the fashion lover looking to make a splash with sparkles, lace and ruffles.
We are recruiting a Store Supervisor for our client for their Brompton Road boutique in London. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a fashion focused environment where change and ideas are celebrated. You will be the fundamental link between our products and customers, whilst supporting and developing team members in their styling and selling skills.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve and aim to exceed the business objectives of the store;
- Oversee all of the store departments front-of-house and back office;
- Provide coaching & training to develop sales team; provide informal and formal performance feedback;
- Industry and competitor awareness;
- Keeps management informed regarding store performance and sales objectives;
- Stay current regarding store sales progress, KPI's activities and CRM reports;
- Analyses sales performance against budget and LY, in order to emphasise business opportunities;
- Provide input with all product performance categories;
- Inspire and create a productive and healthy working environment;
- Guarantee excellent customer service by monitoring sales activities; ensures that standards of the Client Journey are represented at all times;
- Promotes CRM by developing relationships with top clients;
- Ensure all processes and procedures are followed relating to Stock Management, Facilities and Health & Safety.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Proven track record with progressive customer service experience of at least 2 years, with a focus on premium or luxury ready-to-wear;
- An existing client book is an advantage but not essential;
- Driven & passionate to develop leadership skills and build a high-performing sales team;
- Enthusiastic personality and passionate about fashion;
- Strong customer service, communication and presentation skills.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.