Department Store Manager - Womens RTW
Full-time / Permanent
OUR CLIENTS PROFILE
An iconic Italian luxury fashion brand founded in 1985 by well-known designers who drive the style, culture and product development to this day to have reached a global reach of presence in over 40 countries with nearly 300 mono-brand boutiques. The Group designs, produces and distributes high-end clothing, leather goods, footwear, accessories, fine jewellery and timepieces. Through licensee partners it also manages the production and distribution of the beauty and eyewear lines that has become synonymous with the more is more passion, drama and design Italians are known and loved for around the world.
Be a part of this globally established luxury fashion brand as a Department Manager of the Womens RTW department for their boutique based in one of London's most iconic department stores.
This role will involve working with the Store Director to drive the boutiques and specifically the Womens departments performance, ensure client satisfaction and promote the brands values and objectives by being a brand ambassador.
- Work closely with the management team to achieve store budget and business objectives, while always working with high integrity and professionalism;
- Be an ambassador for the brand and role model to staff;
- Participate towards monthly KPI and CRM analysis, identifying strategies to ensure both are met;
- Share information to management on best/worst sellers, suggest improvements;
- Assist management in preparing schedules and leadership zoning, be analysing the traffic trends and the peak hours to ensure adequate floor coverage;
- Coordinate both FoH and BoH activities according to company guidelines;
- Ensure all team members adhere to company policy and procedures;
- Monitor performance of sales team, providing training and mentoring where required;
- Any additional duties as required.
KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Experienced sales person in a similar environment, with a managerial and leadership potential;
- Minimum 4 years' experience of sales management in retail, Luxury retail, or service related industry;
- Excellent time management, organisation, problem solving and communication skills;
- Hardworking, possessing both honesty and personal integrity;
- Flexibility to work a varied schedule according to needs;
- Excellent verbal and written English;
- Passion for the Fashion Industry;
- A natural leader with the ability to motivate a team.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we look forward to meeting you. Please apply and forward us your CV.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.