CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE / MYSTERY SHOPPING
Listening to your customers' service feedback is the most valuable information you can receive, taking action to respond will exceed expectations and build loyalty.
WHAT IS IT?
- Is an unbiased in-depth review of a customer’s journey online / in-store service experience.
- Provides key monitoring of a customer as a holistic experience or boutique sales assistants for individual performance. Areas covered include but are not limited to identification of customer needs, a recommendation of core product categories, add-on recommendations and overall customer service.
- Is a positive tool to measure seamless technology or team service levels and be pro-active in implementing further training to improve when and where needed.
- An overall master copy final report in a clear format making it easy to share results with relevant teams and departments. Displaying clear analytical comparative results in tables and colour coded graphs.
- PDF documents with original Questionnaires with feedback from each customer experience visit included. This document provides a clear picture of the actual journey, providing feedback with comments and insights into how the points are allocated.
- This information can be shared with team members to provide individual performance feedback and most of all are ideal for management use to improve service levels through training and development.
- A master Excel spreadsheet is provided to the client to collate all data points included in the results. Inclusive of a breakdown of department and online/store comments, feedback of the entire journey from start to finish by the Mystery Shopper.